Our new Missions gift is a cool new way for gifters to interact with the streamer and give them a little challenge! Once you click on the Mission gift in the gift box, you can enter your Mission for the streamer - you can either dare them to sing their favorite song or maybe dare them to tell their most embarrassing story!
Once you send the Mission, it gets added to a “waiting room”, waiting to be accepted or rejected by the streamer. I’ve summed up some of the most important things about Missions below for streamers and gifters. Hope this helps!
- You can either Accept or Reject a Mission on your screen
- Accepted Missions will appear at the top of your screen visible to you and your viewers
- If you want to give up on a Mission, just click the “Give Up” button (you’ll still receive 10% of the total rewards from this mission)
- If you fail a mission, you’ll also still receive 10% of the total rewards from this mission
- To complete a mission, click on your Mission list and hit the “Complete” button, which will end up granting all rewards that you received via gifting from viewers
- If the streamer rejects your mission, all credits get returned
- As a viewer, you can only gift one Mission per stream (a streamer can accept up to 3 Missions at once)
- All viewers can freely add gifts to any Missions that are in progress, except for Text gifts, Surprise Gifts, or additional Mission gifts
- To withdraw your mission, click on the Mission list and hit the “Withdraw” button (if the mission is withdrawn, other viewers who added gifts to that mission afterwards will also get their gifts refunded altogether).
- You can only withdraw a Mission if you were the first one on the stream to gift it
Any questions? Our Support team is happy to help! Just hit us up via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.