When you use your credit card to buy tokens or subscribe to Plenty of Fish, we securely store your card for future purchases. This means you can avoid the hassle of entering your card details every time you make a purchase. You can remove your card at any time as long as you're logged in - just remember that removing your stored card does not end any automatic subscription renewal. Looking to cancel a subscription? Check out the article on how to cancel your subscription instead!
To remove the stored card from your account:
- On a desktop web browser, you can remove your stored card in your Mail Settings
- On a mobile device web browser, you can remove your stored card under Edit Profile (hint, scroll to the very bottom!)
- On the Android App, go to My Account, then Manage Account
- Using the iOS device? Please open a web browser and remove your stored card under Edit Profile (hint, scroll to the very bottom!)
A reminder - removing your stored card does NOT cancel the automatic subscription renewals.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.