The thought of getting your account hacked is scary, especially when you’re out there being yourself and just trying to meet new people!
Here's where 2FA comes in. So, what is it exactly?
2FA is a fancy-sounding name that simply means that we have a second method of making sure it's you who's trying to access your accoun. Don't worry it's super easy to use - you'll need to self-generate an SMS text message to your phone, confirming it’s you logging in.
How to verify
- Enter your mobile phone number and choose your country from the drop-down list
- Enter the 6-digit code you receive via SMS
I didn't receive the 6-digit code by SMS, what do I do know?
- Wait for the resend SMS timer to expire and try to resend the code. If you tried again and are still not having any luck, reach out to CS Support team here.
- Are you getting an invalid error even though my number works? Message our support team here and we will get you sorted
- Did someone else ask you to send them your 2FA verification code? Don't do it! Having your account protected is a number one priority so you should NEVER give this number out to someone else
We take your privacy seriously, and your phone number will be used for safety/security purposes only. You will not receive phone calls or additional text messages from Plenty of Fish.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.