While the Favorites Feature has been removed (and is now only on Live!,) we've replaced it with the ability to "Like" someone. You’re intrigued by someone with a beautiful smile, their personality is fascinating, and you can’t wait to get to know them better. When a member stands out from the crowd, you can “Like” them to easily find their profile whenever you like.
To Send a Like:
- If on someone's profile, tap the "Like" icon at the bottom of their profile - You'll see a blue heart with "Like" underneath
- If in search or list view, send a Like by tapping the blue heart icon to the right of their profile
- You can also send a like in MeetMe!
To View Your Likes:
- On the homepage look for the "MyLikes" heading
- Tap the arrow to the right of the heading and you'll be taken to your "MyLikes" list
- All the profiles you've "Liked" will show up here!
To View who Likes You:
- Go into Meet Me
- Select “Liked You” or “It’s Mutual”
- Find someone you’re interested in, and send them a message!
**The ability to view your “Liked You” list is available to Upgraded Members only, but you can always see when “It’s Mutual” for free!
Can’t find one of your Likes?
Closing an account, hiding your profile, and blocking a member will remove them from being visible in a Likes list.