You’re intrigued by a beautiful smile, the way they've described themselves is fascinating, and you can’t wait to get to know them better. When another member stands out from the crowd, Liking them makes it easy for you to find them whenever you like.
Like a member:
- Tap Like (the blue heart) at the bottom of their profile.
- If you're in a search or list view, tapping the blue heart to the right of their profile.
- While in Meet Me, hit that blue heart to make them one of your faves!
View your Likes:
- On your homepage, scroll down to My Likes and tap on the title or arrow.
- You can now see all of the people you've liked in the past.
See who's Liked you:
- Go to Meet Me.
- Choose between Liked You (for Upgraded Members) to see everyone that's interested in you, or It’s Mutual for the members that you like and like you back.
- If you've got a few names under It's Mutual, you should definitely explore that spark by sending them a message!
Can’t find one of your Likes?
Sometimes members will close their account or hide their profile to take a break from online dating. If you're having a hard time finding someone in your Liked list, those are the most likely reasons they've disappeared, or they've chosen to block you.
Please note there is no option to remove someone from your "MyLikes" list at this time, but we also hope to add this feature soon!