You’re intrigued by a beautiful smile, the way they've described themselves is fascinating, and you can’t wait to get to know them better. When another member stands out from the crowd, Liking them makes it easy for you to find them whenever you like.
Like a member:
- Tap Like (the blue heart) on their profile.
- If you're in a search or list view, tapping the heart to the right of their profile.
- While in Meet Me, hit that blue heart to make them one of your faves!
*Please note there is no option to remove someone from your "MyLikes" list at this time, but we also hope to add this feature in the future!
View your Likes:
- On your homepage, scroll to My Likes and tap on the title or arrow.
- You can now see all of the people you've liked in the past.
See who's Liked you on our Android app and our website:
- Go to Meet Me.
- Choose between Liked You (for Upgraded Members) to see everyone that's interested in you, or It’s Mutual for the members that you like and like you back.
- If you've got a few names under It's Mutual, you should definitely explore that spark by sending them a message!
See who's Liked you on our iOS app by visiting Interested in Me.
Can’t find one of your Likes?
Only open accounts will be displayed on Plenty of Fish. If you're having a hard time finding someone in your Liked list, they may have closed their account, or currently have you blocked.