Intrigued by their beautiful smile? Or was it the way they've described themselves and all of a sudden you just can't look away? When a member stands out from the crowd, let them know by liking their profile. You never know what could happen next.
Want to see if they liked you? See who's Liked you by visiting Interested in Me.
Like a member:
- Tap Like (the blue heart) on their profile.
- If you're in a search or list view, tapping the heart to the right of their profile.
- While in Meet Me, hit that blue heart to make them one of your faves!
View your Likes:
- On your homepage, select the Meet Me tab.
- You'll now see the option to select My Likes.
- You can now see all of the people you've liked in the past.
Can’t find one of your Likes?
Liking them makes it easy for you to find them in one simple page. Only open accounts will be displayed on Plenty of Fish so if you're having a hard time finding someone in your Liked list, they may have closed their account, or currently have you blocked.
*Please note there is no option to remove someone from your "My Likes" list at this time, but we also hope to add this feature in the future!
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.