Looking to cancel or update your subscription? You've come to the right place! Just follow the steps below to stop future charges.
- Before you go: When you just uninstall the app, your subscription won't cancel.
Good to know: Canceling a subscription doesn't retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously paid subscription fees can’t be prorated based on your cancellation date. Once you do cancel your subscription, you'll still be able to use your Plenty of Fish upgraded perks for the remaining days you paid for.
- Sign up on a different device?: If you decided to use the app after originally subscribing through our website, you will need to unsubscribe from POF.com - just head to Manage Account.
Change or cancel your iTunes membership on the App Store
- Go to your phone Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (POF).
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play App
- Go to the Google Play app.
- Tap the profile icon, at the top right,
- Tap Payments & the subscription
- Tab thesubscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel a subscription on play.google.com
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click sign in and enter your account details.
- Click My subscriptions, on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel subscription.
If you would like to speak to a POF team member about anything billing related, you can give us a shout at one of the numbers below:
US / CANADA: +1 888-299-9531
AU: +08 7228 0199
EU: +01 86 26 05 95
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.