Looking for a refund? Plenty of Fish subscriptions are final and non-refundable. Special terms may apply, just head to our Terms & Conditions to see if you're eligible.
Looking to cancel your subscription? You've come to the right place! Just follow the steps below to stop future charges.
- Go to your phone Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (POF).
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription.
- Go to the Google Play app.
- Tap the profile icon, at the top right,
- Tap Payments & the subscription
- Tab the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Log into your account on a desktop computer.
- Go to Manage Account
- Under Membership, select Account Type
- Under My Membership, select cancel membership or re-subscribe.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.