Starting your journey with us, we'll ask you to verify your account using a mobile device that accepts SMS messages. If you have a landline or internet phone number, you won't be able to receive a code*.
Didn't receive a 6-digit code?
- Wait for the SMS timer to expire before trying to resend the code.
Receiving an Invalid Phone Number Error?
- You've created too many accounts within a given time period and are being blocked. Contact us here, so we can clear your verification.
- You might have a phone with an area code for a country where Plenty of Fish is unavailable, we also won't be able to send you a code to verify your account. Send us a message instead
Being asked to verify every time you log in from the same device?
- If you use Private Browsing or Incognito Mode or a VPN, you will need to verify on each login to Plenty of Fish.
*Don't have a mobile device? Get in touch with us here, and we can verify your account on your behalf.
Curious about why we use 2FA? You can read all about Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.