Starting your journey with us, we'll ask you to verify your account using a mobile device that accepts SMS messages. If you have a landline or internet phone number, you won't be able to receive a code*.
Didn't receive a 6-digit code?
- Wait for the SMS timer to expire before trying to resend the code.
Receiving an Invalid Phone Number Error?
- You've created too many accounts within a given time period and are being blocked. Contact us here, so we can take a look.
- You might have a phone with an area code for a country where Plenty of Fish is unavailable, we also won't be able to send you a code to verify your account. Send us a message instead.
Being asked to verify every time you log in from the same device?
- If you use Private Browsing or Incognito Mode or a VPN, you will need to verify on each login to Plenty of Fish.
Curious about why we use 2FA? You can read all about Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.