To update your phone number, you'll need to wait until the next time you're asked to verify your account to get it updated, you can force this by clearing the cache on your computer or by deleting and installing the app on your phone. If you can't sign in to your account because your phone number's changed, reach out to our Support team for help.
- Changing Your Phone Number: Once you are prompted to verify your account, tap "Update your Number" and follow the prompts*.
* If you don't see the "Update your number" option, tap Send Code instead. You should see an Update Number option on the screen to enter your verification code.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.