Not able to create an account? Having issues finishing the sign up process?
If you're having issues signing up or creating an account, check out some of our troubleshooting tips below:
- You're being asked to provide an SMS code to verify your account, but have not entered a valid mobile number (or need to change the number on file to receive an SMS code to verify with)
- Please see the article on Troubleshooting Account Verification if you need more help.
- You do not have enabled cookies in your web browser.
- We recommend enabling cookies for the best experience.
- You may have entered your email address or username incorrectly.
- Don't remember your username? Please try logging in using your email address in place of your username.
- The username you have chosen is in use or is not offered as a valid username on Plenty of Fish.
- Please note you may also experience issues registering your account if your username is in the email address you entered, or if your username is in the password you entered.
- There is already an account registered to the email address you entered (try resetting your password if you may already have an account!)
- You have not checked the box to agree to the terms of service, at the bottom of the page.
- You have not filled out all the required fields on the registration pages.
- Our system does not allow registration from the IP address you are using. If you're currently traveling, please try again when you return home.
If none of the above apply to you, feel free to reach out to us for help and include as much detail as possible about your issue so that we can best look into it.