Once you reach conversation status with a member, you'll unlock your Conversation Powers and gain access to 2 additional features. (Don't have your Conversation Powers with a particular member yet? Keep getting to know them, and you'll get there!)
“Conversation Powers,” includes the addition of voice messaging and the ability to share your profile photos directly within your chat. **We're currently improving our voice calling feature, so stay tuned for this 3rd feature in the future!
Note, you'll need to be using the Plenty of Fish mobile app to use any of these features.
- To learn more about how to attach an image to a message, see How do I attach a photo to a message?
- To learn more about Voice Messages, check out the info below!
Conversation Powers Voice Messages
Conversation Powers Voice Messaging is one of 2 features you gain access to once you Unlock Your Conversation Powers with a member. (Note, you'll need to be using the iOS or Android mobile app to send a Voice Message...but they can be listened to via the mobile apps, or a computer/laptop web browser. Sorry, the ability to listen to a voice message is not currently available via the mobile web browser.)
To send a voice message using the iOS or Android app:
- Open the conversation.
- Click the "+" to the left of the message box. (Don't see the "+" yet? Keep getting to know the member so that you unlock your Conversation Powers with them!)
- Tap the microphone icon.
- Tap and HOLD the microphone icon (now on the right side) to record your voice message.
- To listen to your message before sending tap the play icon. To delete the message tap the "X".
- Once you're happy with your message, tap the send icon on the bottom RIGHT hand of the screen.
Receive a Voice Message?
To listen to it, just tap the play icon. (Don't forget to ensure your speakers are on!)