If you recently updated or restored your phone and you are not seeing your membership on your account - don't fear! You can restore your purchase using the following steps. If you opened a new account aren't seeing your purchase, you're in the wrong place! You can head over here.
Restoring your in-app purchases
- Open the app, and click on the 3 dots to navigate to the menu
- Select Settings
- Select Restore Purchase and follow the Apple prompts to enter your account information.
- Log Out of the Plenty Of Fish app (found under Settings, and Log Out) and then log back in again.
- Check the status of your account by going back to the overflow menu and selecting Account in the drop-down menu.
- You should now see your upgrade :)
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error
Still having issue? All hope is not lost! If you still don't see your upgrade after following the steps above, you'll need to reach out and report a problem to Apple.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.