If you can't find or use your in-app purchases
We hope you're able to dive right into the benefits of your upgraded membership right away, but if you're not seeing your membership on your account - don't fear! You can restore your purchase using the following steps:
Restore your in-app purchases
- Open the app, and click on the overflow menu
- Select Settings
- Select Restore Purchase and follow the Apple prompts to enter your account information.
- Log Out of the Plenty Of Fish app (found under Settings, and Log Out) and then log back in again.
- Check the status of your account by going back to the overflow menu and selecting Account in the drop-down menu.
- You should now see your upgrade :)
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error
- Make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you used to make the purchase.
- Restart your device:
All hope is not lost! If you still don't see your upgrade after following the steps above, you'll need to reach out and report a problem to Apple.
As much as we'd like to help provide you with your refund, changes to an upgrade purchase through Apple can unfortunately only be made through their customer service, and not via Plenty of Fish.
Important! Please also keep in mind that upgrades cannot be transferred to new accounts. If you deleted an upgraded account, it will not appear on a newly created account, even after trying the "Restore Purchase" option - we're sorry this isn't an option!