Guidelines for Posting a Photo
Good photos can really make your profile stand out, so we strongly encourage you to post several of them. We do currently limit you to 8 photos total (including your Primary photo). If you already have 8 photos, and you want to upload a new one, you’ll need to remove one of your old photos first.
We have to reserve the right to crop or reject photos as needed to keep a clean, attractive, and appropriate atmosphere on the site. Once your photos are approved, they will appear on the site.
Here are some reasons photos could be rejected:
There are ground rules we expect you to observe when it comes to the types of images we allow on our platform.
Images that contain the following content will result in your account being permanently banned:
- Nudity or sexually explicit imagery
- Drawings, caricatures, or other illustrations
- Copyrighted images
- Identifying information (ie, license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.)
- Shows of violence, violent gestures, or gruesome imagery
- Depictions of criminal activity or drug use
- Racist or hate imagery
Please ensure you're following our image rules when uploading any image to your profile.
All images uploaded on Plenty of Fish are reviewed for compliance with our Community Guidelines.
Here more details for you :
1. All your profile photos should be focused on you, with your face clearly visible.
- Photos with heavy filters, including any Snapchat filters, will be removed
- Group shots, or photos with multiple people may be removed if it's not clear who you are
- Hats and sunglasses are allowed, as long as your entire face is visible.
2. Absolutely no minors are allowed in photos
- We have a zero-tolerance policy where minors feature in photos. Please refrain from posting as we will remove them from your profile.
3. No memes cartoons, or text on your photos
- Memes certainly have a time and a place, but it’s not here. photos that contain overlaid text or watermarks are not allowed either and will be removed.
4. No shirtless or swimwear photos out of context
- Being shirtless or in a bathing suit on the beach is ok for your profile...but not indoors please. (Yep, that means no shirtless bathroom selfies!)
- No lingerie or underwear photos