A picture can say 1000 words and can really make your profile stand out, and we know how much effort you put into picking the images you want to share. We know it can hurt when a photo is removed, so we wanted to share some reasons why your image may have been removed. For a full list of photo guidelines check out our Community Guidelines. If you think we made a mistake, we are happy to take a second look by getting in touch with us by filling out our contact form.
The lower case no's.
1. They have a filter. Whether that be a simple black and white filter or a fun Snapchat filter, we want our members to see you just as you are!
2. They aren’t of you. We want to see images of you having fun with the things you love rather than images of things you love like your pets, food, car, garden, favorite cartoon or memes, we could list off more but we think you've got it by now!
3. We have some specific guidelines when it comes to members, including images of children under the age of 18 on their profiles. If you had an image of a minor on your profile and it was removed, here are some reasons why:
- Photos of your kids without you in the photo.
- Photos of your kids if their other parent/guardian tells us they don’t give permission to post them.
- Photos you have posted of someone else’s kids, even if you are in the photo (including grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins and other extended family members).
- Photos of you as a kid.
The capital No's.
Images that contain the following content will result in your account being permanently banned:
- Uploading images of minors that fall outside of our guidelines.
- Nudity or sexually explicit imagery
- Drawings, caricatures, or other illustrations and copyrighted images.
- Identifying information (ie, license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.)
- Shows of violence, violent gestures, or gruesome imagery
- Depictions of criminal activity or drug use
- Racist or hate imagery
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.