Wanna hide your profile on Plenty Of Fish?
Anytime your profile is hidden, it will not be displayed in search results. Since this reduces your chances of finding a match, we recommend only hiding your profile when you are taking a break or have met someone you are interested in.
To hide or unhide your profile on apps:
- Go to Your Profile by tapping on the icon of the person in the top left
- Then go to Manage Account
- Scroll to the Settings of your editable profile to Profile Visibility
- Toggle Hide my profile to be turned on (green) or off (white) depending upon your preference
To hide or unhide your profile on a desktop:
- Go to My Profile
- Scroll to the middle and look on the right hand side to see your editable profile option to Profile Visibility
- Toggle Hide my profile to be turned on or off depending upon your preference
To hide or unhide your profile on mobile browsers:
- Go to Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click to option Hide or unhide your profile from others
Can others see my hidden profile?
Recently updated your profile visibility to hidden? Not sure if others can see your profile?
When you hide your profile, it's no longer visible on the site, will no longer appear in search results, and will not be accessible to previous connections on the site.
However, if you previously communicated with another member, they will be able to reply to you.