Once you've found somebody you're smitten with, you might want to take a little bit of a break to see if they're the one you've been looking for. To take a breather, you can hide your profile from others who you haven't yet interacted with. You will still be able to send a message to that special someone that you've already connected with.
Members whom you have already interacted with or who have already interacted with you with a profile view, like, or message, will still be able to see and contact you.
To hide or unhide your profile on apps:
- Go to Your Profile by tapping on the icon of the person in the top left
- Then go to Manage Account
- Scroll to the Settings of your editable profile to Profile Visibility
- Toggle Hide my profile to be turned on (green) or off (white) depending upon your preference
To hide or unhide your profile on a desktop:
- Go to My Profile
- Scroll to the middle and look on the right hand side to see your editable profile option to Profile Visibility
- Toggle Hide my profile to be turned on or off depending upon your preference
To hide or unhide your profile on mobile browsers:
- Go to Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click to option Hide or unhide your profile from others