Wondering why your messages aren't sending? Do your messages look like they're disappearing?
Below are some reasons why your messages aren't sending. If this doesn't resolve it, reach out to our support via the link at the bottom of this article.
- Another member may have reported your profile, and we’re busy looking into the matter. We usually finish all investigations within 24 hours. Your profile will be flagged for review and quarantined. During that time you would not have been able to Like or contact members, and may have had trouble logging in.
- The person you’re interested in may require that a longer first message be sent, so don’t be afraid to say what's on your mind!
- Lots of members upgrade their accounts and then update their preferences to only receive messages from other upgraded members.
- If you were blocked by the member we won't deliver your messages.
- We have automatic spam filters that look for things like too many messages sent to the same members, copy and paste messages, or potentially bad content. Try revising your message.
- Quality messages are important - you're limited to the number of NEW messages you send in a day but unlimited in replying to existing conversations.
If the problem persists, we want to know! Get in touch and describe your issue in as much detail as possible, so we can look into things. Be sure to include the username of your account!