Messages aren't sending? Messages disappearing? Not to worry, we won't leave you stranded. Check out these tips below.
- You haven't mutually matched with them. Try swiping on Meet Me to match with members, once the feeling is mutual, why not strike up the courage and make the first move.
- Members have the ability to set their first contact preferences to have more control over what ends up in their inbox. If your profile doesn't match their preferences, you won't be able to contact them.
You have unlimited replies to existing conversations, but if you're trying to message someone brand new, your membership might be limiting you from sending that first message.
(Don't worry, refer to step 1 to start swiping and matching for those unlimited conversations!)
Or, if you're looking to send more messages without putting in the work (aka swiping), upgrading may be your best choice!
Not getting any messages in return? Get in touch with us and we'll take a look!
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.