You may experience issues sending a message, or getting it read.
There are a few reasons why this might be happening, the most common are fairly simple:
- The person you’re interested in may require that a longer first message be sent, so don’t be afraid to say what's on your mind!
- Lots of members upgrade their accounts and then update their preferences to only receive messages from other upgraded members.
- If you were blocked by the member we won't deliver your messages.
- We have automatic spam filters that look for things like too many messages sent to the same members, copy and paste messages, or potentially bad content. Try revising your message.
- Another member may have reported your profile, and we’re busy looking into the matter. We usually finish all investigations within 24 hours.
- Quality messages are important - you're limited to the number of NEW messages you send in a day but unlimited in replying to existing conversations.