We'll remove messages older than 30 days to keep your Inbox neat and tidy. While you can't delete individual messages, you can remove entire conversations.
We also don't want you to miss out on any important messages from POF, so you won't be able to remove POF messages from your inbox.
Here are some instructions for deleting conversations from your Inbox:
- Go to your inbox.
- Go into the conversation you'd like to remove from your inbox (just as you would if you wanted to reply to a message).
- Click on the three horizontal dots to see a drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Conversation.
- Confirm the deletion by selecting "Ok".
Please note that deleting messages is a permanent action, and cannot be undone. If you're looking to save your messages, the best thing to do would be to go into the conversation and then download the page to read offline.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.