We know how much your profile means to you, and at POF we do everything in our power to make sure that you can trust us with keeping your account secure. Just like a friend that watches your back, we are here for you when it comes to protecting your private information.
- Add your phone number to your account for Two-Factor Authentication.
- Practice good password security: use a mix of letters, numbers, capitalization, and symbols. The longer the password is, the better.
- Use a password unique to Plenty of Fish.
- Change your password regularly.
- Be careful when connecting to POF on public and unsecured internet.
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.