If you can't log into your account, there are a few simple reasons this might happen. Take a look at the tips below to see if they apply to you!
I see an error code or message.
- Has your account been deleted? Contact our Support team so that we can look into this for you.
- If you've already reset your password and that doesn't work, reach out to our Support team with a detailed explanation of the error message you're seeing.
I have a new phone number.
If you can't sign in to your account because your phone number has changed, use these steps to change your number.
- Tap "Update your Number" to change the number we have on file for you and follow the prompts.
- If you don't see the "Update your number" option, tap Send Code instead. You should see an Update Number option on the screen to enter your verification code.
Additionally, if you are unable to log in:
- You may be on an IP address that we cannot accept.
- You are travelling/on vacation; please try logging in when you return home and let us know if your issue is not resolved.
- If you are accessing our platform from a VPN, please disconnect and try again. If you're accessing our platform from a cloud hosting provider, please use another ISP.
If you're still having issues, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team!
- You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8 am -12 pm pst, and 1:30 pm - 3 pm (PST). Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.