If you’re running into login issues, we recommend trying these troubleshooting steps first to help get you back up and fishing.
Reset your password.
We all forget sometimes, luckily changing your password is quick and easy. You can request a password reset link here: https://www.pof.com/getpassword
After you have reset your password, try logging in with your email of your username. If you are having issues logging in on mobile, please try doing so on a desktop computer and after you have logged in, then try the app!
You no longer have the phone number you used to verify your account.
- Tap "Update your Number" to change the number we have on file for you and follow the prompts.
- If you don't see the "Update your number" option, tap Send Code instead. You should see an Update Number option on the screen to enter your verification code.
Tried all those and nothing has worked?
- If you are clearing your cache and don't have a mobile device, you will be prompted to verify each time you log in. You'll need to contact us to help verify your account for you.
- If you are traveling/on vacation you won't be able to log in and use your account in a different city/country.
Getting a message that your account has been deleted?
Contact our Support team so that we can look into this for you.
Still stuck? Send us a message
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- If you're contacting our team for any membership or billing related questions, just be sure to email from the registered email on your account (otherwise we can't verify it's you, meaning that we can't share account specific information with you!)
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.