You asked and we heard you! Because of all of your amazing feedback, we’re making some changes to our Live! VIP program, starting October 1st, 2021.
We know you probably have questions, so here are some FAQs to break down these changes:
What are the main updates to the VIP program?
- VIP thresholds are reduced by 50%! (Details below)
- Early gift access
- Exclusive VIP gifts
- Eligibility for VIP only contests
- Invites to special in-person events
- New swag
- VIP badges will reset based on the Live Credits you purchased during the previous month
How do I get a VIP badge?
You can reach that sweet VIP status by purchasing Live Credits. Different purchase amounts per month will give you different VIP levels.
- 100,000 Live Credits/month and you’re a Green VIP
- 250,000 Live Credits/month and you’re a Purple VIP
- 500,000 Live Credits/month and you’re a Black VIP
- The top 20 spenders every month across all our live streaming networks per become a Boss VIP (This is a big deal)
Once you hit the amount of credits needed for a level, you’ll get your VIP badge within 24 hours and you’ll see it displayed on your profile. Boss badges are given out on the first of each month!
How do I know how far away I am from hitting the next level of VIP badge?
- You can always check out your progress by looking at the VIP progress bar in your Live! profile, under “VIP Progress.” You’ll also get the occasional message or email from us if you’re getting close to hitting a VIP level.
How do I maintain my VIP badge?
- Your VIP badge is based on the number of Live Credits you purchased the month before. On the first day of every month, your badge will reset based on the credit purchases you’ve made. To keep your badge, just purchase the same amount of credits as you did the previous month, or purchase more if you want to level up to a new badge!
Does that mean I can’t reach a new level in the middle of the month?
- You can! If you’re a Green or Purple VIP, and you hit the next level in the middle of the month, you’ll get your new badge right away.
When do badges reset?
- Your badge resets on the 1st of each month based on the number of Live Credits you purchased the month before.
Once I hit a VIP level, how long do I have to wait to get my badge?
- Once you hit a new level, you’ll get your badge within 24 hours!
What kind of swag do I get as a VIP?
- If you’re a Purple or Black VIP, you get some pretty cool (and very exclusive) POF VIP swag. If you’re eligible, you’ll see an email from us where you can claim your swag. If you’re a Green VIP, you won’t get the same swag, but you’ll still get some love from us.
What’s the OG gift and how do I qualify for it?
- The OG gift is a special swag item we’ve put together. To qualify for an OG gift, you have to be a Purple or Black VIP before October 1st, 2021, and keep your VIP status until at least November 30th, 2021.
Are there any discounted credit packages for me as a VIP?
- There sure are! As a Purple VIP, you’ll have access to a discounted 250,000 Live Credit package as well as a discounted 500,000 Live Credit package. As you level up to become a Black VIP, you’ll also have access to our discounted 1,300,000 Live Credit package.
Want to buy Live Credits? Click Here
Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org