If you recently opened a new account after closing your old one and are missing your upgraded features - We get it! Subscriptions can only be linked with one POF account at a time, and they don’t automatically transfer, and they can't be added to your new account. When you open a new account. Instead, you'll need to upgrade your new account, but you'll want to make sure your previous account's membership has been turned off first.
To keep it neat and tidy, here are some helpful links for deleting and canceling your membership.
- Turning off your rebill status forGooglePlay purchases.
- Turning off your rebill status for Apple/ iOS purchases.
- Turning off your rebill status PayPal purchases.
- How to cancel our Membership.
- Deleting Your Account
Important! Please also keep in mind that upgrades cannot be transferred to new accounts. If you deleted an upgraded account, it will not appear on a newly created account, even after trying the "Restore Purchase" option - we're sorry this isn't an option!
- Need more help? You can reach out by simply filling out our contact form.
- In addition, you can reach us via live chat support by clicking Support in the lower right-hand corner of this page. We're online between 8am -1pm PST. Wait times can vary based on customer volume, but we'll always be sure you know your position in the queue.
If you would like to speak to a POF team member about anything billing related, you can give us a shout at one of the numbers below:
US / CANADA: +1 888-299-9531
AU: +08 7228 0199
EU: +01 86 26 05 95